Monday, February 14, 2011

a day IN the duck pond


What a BeAuTiFuL Day..... Yes I Do believe today is the perfect day to spend at the Duck Ponds! We have plenty of old bread to share with them any way! Lets go kids!!! We even stopped by Aunt Kassi's work to pick up the Camera, I even did Cory's hair for the photo occasion, But Aunt Kassi had to stay home sick today, Hope she feels better soon:( No camera thats ok!

LOOK at all these hungry duck, they are nearly attacking us for not feeding them fast enough. OK its getting a little scary now because we are running out of bread and they are still hungry, Lets go play on the playgound so they don't eat us for lunch...... Oh look mom there is another pond lets go see if there are any turtle in the water, ok lets go! Don't get to close Corryn you might fall in, let mom just hold on the the back of your skirt while you look in the water. So as I was bending over holding on to Corryn so SHE doesn't fall in, Chancey takes this opportunity to give my bum a little push to know me off balance and YEP in I go...... Don't worry I was just in up to my knees, and even managed to keep Corryn dry! As I looked back at Chancey he had that scared look in his eye like he was going to get a spanking and then just busted out laughing, Laughing so hard he had to sit down!
So now we are home all dried off and Chancey wants to know if we can go get an icecream from the freeze! I think that is a good idea!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fabulous day!!! So sorry I missed it! All better now though!! :) Lunch tomorrow, yeah?

    ReplyDelete