Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nana

So yesterday was the one year anniversary of our Nana being in Heaven. Chancey, Corryn and I brought flowers to her grave and Chancey gave her a picture that he had drawn just for her. He was so sweet, when we got there he asked me if he could sing her a song, he wanted to sing I am a Child of God. We sat out there for a minute talking about all the good things he remembered about her. When it was time to go, I started to walk away, I turned around to tell him to keep up, and he was giving the headstone a kiss and telling his Nana he loved and missed her. Sometimes I can catch him talking about her to his toys in his room, or maybe he is really talking to her. He really is the sunshine in my life. No matter how crazy he drives me he truely is my theacher. Now I really know what " to be like a child" really means. They are so close to our Heavenly Father. I love my Children so much and can't wait to be with the rest of my family for time and ALL eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment