Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Barber


Chancey thought he would shake things up a bit this morning and give it a try with the clippers, that his dad left plugged in this morning. Instead of calling his dad we surprised him at work. When we walked into his office he was on the phone explaining something to a customer and totally lost his train of thought, and had to re focus and tell him he would call him back.
As I was "finishing" his hair cut he kept calling me names and telling me that he only wanted a little bit of a hair cut. I wouldn't have minded so much but I was planning on do family pics this weekend, I still might, because now he looks even more like his daddy!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've had a blog since JULY and i am just seeinh it!!! lol. Love it, it looks great. Keep it up.

    bkbhawkinsfamily dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. See I wasn't that off. I knew you had a bloggity. cool. it's a really good journal tool. I love both mine. one for silly things... and the other for the girls milestones. What's even better is you can always turn it into a book.

    Keep it up. You wont regret it. :)

    PS that still cracks me up about Chancey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from Jaci's blog. You sneaky girl, you have been holding out on me!

    My blog is private, so I will need your email address to send you an invite. Send me an email at mack_steph@msn.com

    ~Stephanie

    p.s. that Chancey kid cracks me up. Can't wait for more stories

    ReplyDelete